Books & Conference Proceedings by World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions (WOCATI)
- ⤓ 2013 - Challenges and Promises of Quality Assurance in Theological Education, By WOCATI ISBN: 13:978-0-615-77088-8 PDF “The WOCATI (World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions) held its 2011 Consultation in Johannesburg, South Africa during July 4-8, 2011, at Lakeview Airport Lodge (Previously Kempton Park Conference Centre) with the theme “Challenges and Promises of Quality Assurance in Theological Education: Multi-Contextual and Ecumenical Inquiries.” Participants focused on supporting, enhancing, and assessing the quality of theological education both within regional contexts and across contexts through presentations, roundtable discussions, and breakout sessions. This book is a collection of presentation papers from various regions. We hope that this collection of the consultation papers can be helpful in promoting academic, professional, and ecumenical conversations between and among associations from different contexts and in helping us thoroughly reconsider the role of associations of theological schools in assessing and promoting the quality of theological education.”
- ⤓ World Study Report on Theological Education. Challenges and Opportunities in Theological Education in the 21st Century - Pointers for a new international debate on Theological Education By Dietrich Werner PDF. This publication is about a new „World Report on Theological Education in the 21st century“ which is intended for circulation and discussion in regional associations of theological schools, in ecumenical theological teachers conferences, in boards of theological colleges and in church leadership circles interested in the future of theological education. The world study report was developed as part of the Edinburgh 2010 study process which brought together an international study group on theological education (group 6 of the 2010 mission study themes). It included representatives from institutions of theological education from major churches represented in the Edinburgh 2001 process (Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Reformed, Lutheran, Methodist, Baptist, Pentecostal). The group worked between November 2008 and August 2009 to produce this extended version of a world study on theological education. ETE office is publishing this report in cooperation with the World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions (WOCATI) which is one of WCC’s important partners working on issues of theological education on global scale.
- ⤓ 2013 - Challenges and Promises of Quality Assurance in Theological Education - WOCATI PDF
- ⤓ Challenges and Opportunities in Theological Education in the 21st Century Pointers for a new international debate on theological education (Short Version) PDF
- ⤓ Challenges and Opportunities in Theological Education in the 21st Century- Prospects for a New International Debate on Theological Education PDF